<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hi,back posting!
Tmrw school's starting,say yay!
woo!cos i wont be rotting at home
alright back to topic
todae woke at 10.30
thn on com,and hop blog a while.. lol
thn bath-ed and went to meet xl at 815 to eat
eat le go back my house print smth
thn off we went to library to meet zoe and cheryl to do our hwk
thn eric ame around 3 ba? thn we dododo,all pangseh me
after tht xl eric come back,LOL
eric get well soon
thn..jiu went arcade till 7?
was very fun yo! hahas
thn eric went coffeebean bought cheese cake while me n xl went pasamalam see ramly,
thn after tht saw eric agn,lawl...
thn we bought roti john
thn eric took 243
xl n me took 242
thn reached home
ate>tv>com>blogging(:
k school's starting tmr,but i haven finish my hwk): died..
nvm shall complete it now hahas:D
bye~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home