<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sorry for not posting ytd,

ytd woke up

was alone and bored

thn went to use com

gunz till 1.30

thn went to meet darren for tuition

after tuition went arcade,played

bought waffle and bbt went back alone and ate..

thn gunz agn ,mum bought dinner

ate,thn hwk time..

I hate being alone ,z



Today,woke up at 8.30

went mac eat with parents,

thn went hme

watched tv and psp-ed for a while

till 11 i went for my tuition

was late,th chap was fuking difficult

i swear i dunno anything-.-

thn went back,here i am posting:D

dunno ltr got go anywher ma..

tmr is an holiday,anyone wanna go slack?

msn or text me (:

k bye:D

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Tmrw the guys are coming over my house for a "party" -.-

July 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Ahwen's said...

Hmm, hello! :0
Your skin look so complicated t me x-x

July 5, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home